Receive and process invoices with ease
- No need to transcribe invoice data into ERP
- Full‐text document search available
- Documents are accessible as soon as they are stored in DOCU‑X DMS
- Lower your cost of administration material
- Protection against invoice loss
- Accelerate the invoice approval process
- Increase the clarity and transparency of the process
A detailed description of solutions for managing vendor invoicing.
Recognize data when scanning received invoices
The DOCU‑X OCR system will automatically recognize necessary data and store it in an electronic archive. If needed, data can be sent to ERP (issue date, payment due date, prices, etc.).
Just this step brings advantages – no more transcription of document data into ERP and no more data entry errors.
Store received invoices from an e‐mail directly into DOCU‑X DMS
The system is able to store invoices directly from an email or after a scan. Documents are placed in an electronic archive and can be immediately shared by all users, with appropriate permissions.
The invoice is protected from loss, and there are fewer paper copies. What is more, branch employees are able to access documents in headquarters.
Automated approval process of a received invoice
No more paper copies circulating around the company. The entire process is faster and cleaner. No more invoice loss, no more copy work. Management is always up to date on “whose desk” the invoice is on, and they can also view it.
There is an option to generate reports, for example, a list of all unapproved invoices, etc.