Find the ultimate solution for working with documents and data, using a single, clever, robust and affordable software with Workflow. Effective storage, maintenance, document flow and process automatization will ensure maximum productivity while taking a minimum amount of your time.
DOCU‑X DMS can help your company if you:
- Keep losing documents and cannot find them within seconds.
- Need to take notice of every document.
- Need to keep track of your document flow.
- Make copies often and do not have storage space for stacks of files.
- Need information from documents, which are presently not available to you.
- Need to ensure certain employees can only access certain documents.
- Are not able to track and find a certain document at a given moment.
- Do not know, for example, whether an invoice has been approved or not.
Invest your time and money into more important things
Reduce your company expenses
Reduce cost associated with document maintenance, making copies, the purchase of binders and storage space.
Easy access from anywhere
Systematic access to your documents from anywhere, anytime.
A robust solution for an affordable price
A quick return on investment for complex solutions suitable for small and mid‐size companies.
Access and responsibilities setup
Setup concrete responsibilities and access privileges for each document
Automation of document flow with Workflow
Document loss and damage protection. Centralized archiving.
Safe storage and archiving
Zabezpečení proti ztrátě a zničení dokumentů. Archivace v centralizovaném úložišti.
Fast and effective search
Find your documents within seconds, without losing productivity time.
Integrated with ERP, CRM and other systems
More effective functionality in environments you are familiar with – internal systems and MS Outlook.
Support and customization
Implementation, post‐implementation support and customization solutions by a trained user.
In Czech and user friendly.
Genuine Czech software with the entire interface in Czech language, user friendly and intuitive to operate.